Saturday 2 July 2016

A Big Update - Lots of change!

I've not posted an update for a while, was in Thailand most of June - post coming soon! Has been a busy month...

I've updated the blog template to give it a fresher look. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time and content to get back into the swing of keeping things ticking over here again. Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few months.

My main news is that I've quit my consultancy job (after working there for 6 years) to work full time for Birding Ecotours. I've been working for Birding Ecotours on a part-time basis for about the last 18-months or so but this exciting opportunity was too good to ignore! I'll still be doing the odd bit of freelance consultancy work if you are looking for an ornithological consultant in the UK - drop me an email!

I'm mainly going to be focusing on Europe, Asia and Australasia and have a few interesting trips lined up over the next 8 months... Thailand, Australia, New Caledonia, Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Costa Rica...

Lots of potential for some incredible birds and other wildlife and as you can imagine I'm very excited. So please stay tuned for some cool bird/wildlife sightings...

No comments:

Post a Comment